I coach Leaders of major international groups and start-ups in aligning their vision, values and strategy, enabling them to see far beyond their limits.
Generous and authentic, my presence brings serenity to my clients and allows them to focus on themselves with confidence to reveal and realize their potential in service of their projects. Through the relationship, I enable them to access more deeply into their emotional intelligence, to develop it and to enrich their leadership style.
Coaching in French, English and Dutch.
A researcher in Astrophysics, Gaëtane turned after a few years to a career in the service of people and organizations, taking on roles in communication, recruitment and sales. She works with leaders who like to push the limits of the impossible, often in large multinational companies active in the High Tech and New Technologies sectors.
Originally from Belgium, her international career has taken her to Chile, the Netherlands and the United States. With these experiences she developed her sense of openness to others and a strong taste for multicultural collaborations.
Since 2010, Gaëtane has coached Leaders and managers of major international groups and start-ups in aligning their vision, values and strategy, enabling them to see far beyond their limits.
Gaëtane is currently President of the Belgian Chapter of the ICF (International Coach Federation) and is committed to promoting professional coaching in companies.
Education & certifications
· 2021 - Certified Strengths Coach + Certified Leadership & Impact Coach (CLEIC) - The Academies
· 2020 - Impact 360 Leadership - Performance Consultants
· 2020 - Metacoach systemic team coaching training - Metasysteme Coaching, Alain Cardon
· 2018 - Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC) - Team Coaching International
· 2017 - ICF Credentialed Coach level ACC - International Coaching Federation
· 2015 - Certified Executive & Leadership Coach (CELDC) - The Academies
· 2005 - M. Sc. in Astrophysics, University of Liège